(11) �ayariya�l.m., taposa Elena ca gurakah.
�Brh. kalp. Bha. IV, 3304.
(12) If the acarya, while on tour, did not consult the members of his
party regarding a proper residence�then masalaghu.
�Ibid. II, 1456-63.
(13) One who was attached to a particular residence and stayed there with
�Angd. 7, 55, comm.
(14) For accepting a residence previously occupied by heretics or
that which was originally built by the owner for himself and later on
handed over to the monks� calvaro laghaka.
(15) For accepting a residence where sinful fire activity was frequently
done the Brahmans, or that which was specially built for the monks, or
that which was built for a particular sect of monks�calvaro guravah.
�Brh. kalp. Bha., II, 1456ff.
FOOD AND BEGGING
(1) For begging food twice in a daymasalaghu.
(2) For begging food thrice�masaguru.
(3) For begging food four times caturlaghu,
(4) For begging food five times�caturguru.
(5) For begging food six times� sadloghu.
(6) For begging food seven times�sadguru.
(7) For begging food eight times�cheda.
(8) For begging food nine times�mula.
(9) For begging food ten
(10) For begging food eleven times� parancika. �Brh. kalp. Bha.
(1) Adhakarma�catvaro gurukah
(2) Auddesika�catvaro gurakah
(3) Misra�catvaro gurukah
(4) (Badara)�catvaro gurukah.
(5) Abhyahrta�catvaro gurukah.
(14) Svagrama abbyahrta�masalaghu.
(17) Itvara sthapita�pancaratrindinani.
(18) Suksma~prabhrtikayam;� pancaratrindinani.
For the rest of the Udgama dosas�catvaro laghukah;
(1) Nimitta� catvaro gurukah.
(3) Cikitsapinda� laghuko masah.
(4) Vacanasamstava� laghako masah.
(5) Mula� laghuko masah.
(6) For the rest� catvaro laghukah.
(7) Accepting food from a leper or an eunuch� catvaro laghukah.